If you're planning to renovate, extend your house, landscape or put in a pool, make sure you locate the sewer and water assets first.


Find out what to do if you're building a new property.

Check meters

If you live on a property where there are dual occupancies or multiple units serviced by one water meter, you can apply for a check meter for your premises.

Buying and selling a property

Find out what to do if you're buying or selling a property.