We're sorry to see you on this page

Clearly something isn't right and we would like the opportunity to resolve it. We take our service obligations seriously and want to know if we’re not delivering to your expectations.

Network interruptions

If you don’t have water, visit SEW Live or call 132 812 for current supply interruptions.

I have a complaint. What do I do?

Contact us

Most problems are solved with a simple phone call. You can call us on 131 694 (8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday) or if you'd prefer you can submit a complaint online to our customer service team through the form below.

The Energy & Water Ombudsman of Victoria (EWOV).

EWOV is a free, independent industry dispute resolution body. For more information visit the EWOV website or contact 1800 500 509.

Send us a complaint online

Need to submit an enquiry?

Not a complaint, but still need some help? No need to pick up the phone. We’ll do our best to get back to you within three business days.

Want to share some feedback?

If you don't need a response but would like to share some feedback, or have an idea on how we could improve. We'd love to hear about it.