4. Water security and knowledge
Projects that help people understand and act on issues relating to long-term water security like water efficiency and integrated water management.
This also includes projects that help people to build their knowledge about water - from the water cycle to its cultural value.
- illegal activity
- excess items surplus to the project
- donations for fundraising teams or individuals for charity
- activities that have negative impacts on health or the environment
- activities that conflict with Victorian Government policy or objectives
- sponsorship that is passed onto a third party