Whether you need some help paying your bill, or just handy ways to manage your payments, we can find the right solution for you.
Supporting customers experiencing family and domestic violence.
We're committed to supporting employees and customers who may be experiencing the effects of domestic or family violence.
We have a specialist Customer Care team dedicated to supporting our customers who are vulnerable to or impacted by family violence and its effects. Our trained team members work with customers to tailor the support options that best meet their unique circumstances.
We know it can be difficult to talk about, so you'll only have to explain your situation once, and we promise that you, your safety and privacy will always be respected. The information you provide won't be shared with anyone else - even if their name is on the account.
Our trained team members will work with you to provide tailored and flexible support options that best meet your individual situation. You can contact our Customer Care team directly on 03 9552 3540 (Monday to Friday 8 am – 6 pm) for a confidential chat or email email@example.com.
Together, we'll work out a plan to help you get your bill back on track.
Ways we may be able to help include:
- ensuring you receive any concession discounts you’re entitled to
- setting up an affordable and flexible payment plan you can manage
- helping you apply for any government grants you may be entitled to like the Utility Relief Grant Scheme
- providing our own payment matching, grants and other financial incentives
- offering plumbing support
- recommending financial counsellors and community services support where needed
- we may provide you with a digital meter to assist you in managing your water consumption
For more ways we can help, please see our Family and domestic violence policy.