Emergency water relief program for bushfire affected residents - applications now closed

Since 8 January 2020, we've worked with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) to help bushfire affected residents in need of emergency drinking water.

As of March 2020, we've delivered emergency drinking water to 432 properties across the North and East of Victoria.

As most property owners have now been able to return to their properties, new applications for tank flush and refill services have now closed.

Bushfire recovery assistance is still available to support households and communities re-establish themselves into the long term.

For support please contact:

Nor​th East Victoria

Towong Shire

Recovery staff and services
Phone: 1800 518 222 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm)
Email: recovery@towong.vic.gov.au

Alpine Shire Council
Phone: 03 5755 0555


East Gippsland Shire Council

Bushfire Recovery Centre
Service Street, Bairnsdale office
Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm
Sat 8.30am-1pm
Phone: 03 5153 9500 for assistance in identifying which services you may need to access.

Bushfire Recovery Victoria

For information on a range of support services
Phone: 1800 560 760
Email: connect@brv.vic.gov.au
Facebook: @BushfireRecoveryVIC