Follow-up Survey Draw : Terms and Conditions
South East Water Saver is a program designed by South East Water to help you save water at home. Participants in the trial have been invited to participate in a follow-up survey and for completing the survey will go into the draw to win a prize.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is South East Water. ABN 89066902547, 101 Wells Street, Frankston VIC 3199 (Promoter).
- Entry is open to the Promoter’s customers who participated in the “South East Water Saver” program and received an email with a link to a follow-up survey.
- The Promoter’s employees and their immediate family are not eligible for the competition.
- The competition commences on Wednesday 25 May 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on Sunday 5 June 2022.
- To enter the competition, selected customers must complete the “South East Water Saver” follow-up survey, which is accessible via the link in the email.
- Entrants are permitted to complete the survey once per household.
- There will be twenty five (25) prize winners drawn at random at 10:00 am (AEST) on Thursday 28 February 2022 at South East Water, 101 Wells Street, Frankston, Victoria 3199. Entries at the time of draw that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- The prize is a $100 Woolworths Wish voucher which is not redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5.00pm on Friday 10 June 2022.
- A winner will receive their prize from the Promoter via email to the winner’s email address, no later than 5.00 pm (AEST) on Friday 17 June 2022.
- By entering the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use the content of the information you provide for any legitimate function of the Promoter, (including the supply and provision of water, recycled water, sewerage and plumbing services) and advice and information related or incidental to the Promoter’s functions including research and communication.
- The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic), and will handle your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Charter (web link).
- The Promoter's decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.