Have your say and win competition - terms and conditions
Between Thursday 1 July 2021 and until Thursday 30 September 2021, customers who enter at southeastwater.com.au/plan-for-the-future/ will be in the draw for one of 20 chances to win up to $500 off your bill.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is South East Water. ABN 89066902547, 101 Wells Street, Frankston VIC 3199 (Promoter).
- The Promoter’s employees and their immediate family are not eligible for the competition.
- The competition commences on Thursday 1 July 2021 and closes at 5.00 pm (AEST) on Thursday 30 September 2021.
- To enter the competition, customers must complete a "have your say and win” branded survey and provide valid contact details (name & email address) before 5pm on Thursday 30 September 2020.
- There will be twenty (20) prize winners drawn at random at 9.30 am (AEST) on Friday 8 October 2021 at South East Water, 101 Wells Street, Frankston, Victoria 3199. Entries at the time of draw that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
The prize is one quarterly bill paid by South East Water, up to a maximum of $500 per account which is not redeemable for cash. This does not apply to any amount owing in arrears.
Customers are only eligible for one prize.
The account must be active at the time of the prize draw.
Winners will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5.00pm on Monday 11 October 2021. If for any reason a winner does not provide their nominated account details in response to this notification, via email, by 5.00pm (AEST) on Monday 18 October 2021, they will forfeit the chance to receive their prize, and the prize may be awarded to another entrant.
The winners will receive the prize off the next applicable South East Water bill.
- By entering the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use the content of the information you provide for any legitimate function of the Promoter, (including the supply and provision of water, recycled water, sewerage and plumbing services) and advice and information related or incidental to the Promoter’s functions including research and communication.
- The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic), and will handle your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Charter.
The Promoter's decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.