Moving in or out

Tenant moving form

In the process of moving in or out? We have all the information
you need if you are a tenant, solicitor or owner.
Complete the moving form if you are a tenant moving out or a landlord or managing agent moving your tenant in.

Buying or selling 

Apply for an Information Statement

​Find out what you need to do when you're buying or selling a property. ​Solicitors/Conveyancers can obtain details on rates and charges as well as any interests on a property.

Financial update request

Solicitors/Conveyancers apply for a free financial update that details current rates and charges on pre-purchased information statements.