Bore water

Who can get it?

Anyone whose property sits above an aquifer can apply for a licence to sink a bore. Licences are granted by Southern Rural Water who will also determine if the process is feasible on your property.

How do you get it?

The first step is to contact Southern Rural Water on 1300 139 510 or visit Alternatively contact your local council for advice.