Apply for a one-off discharge

During the building construction phase you may be required to dispose of storm water or ground water (trade waste).

Subject to submission of a formal trade waste application and the pre-requisite technical appraisal being conducted by South East Water, limited volumes of storm water or ground water may be accepted as a trade waste discharge into the sewerage system via appropriate pre-treatment measures and controls.

This is only acceptable during the construction phase and South East Water will not endorse or accept ongoing discharge to sewer after construction has been completed.

How to apply for a one-off discharge?

To apply download and complete the application form and return it to us by email, mail or in person at WatersEdge, 101 Wells Street, Frankston VIC 3199.



For more information phone the Trade Waste team on 9552 3662.