Close a business account

Commercial tenants with trade waste accounts

Are you closing or moving your business out of the South East Water region?

If you discharge trade waste and have a Trade Waste Contract with us, you will need to advise our trade waste team on (03) 9552 3662 or If you sell the business, you should also advise the new tenant to provide their details to the trade waste team, otherwise you will continue to be liable for ongoing trade waste charges.

Commercial property owners

If you're an owner of a commercial property, your solicitor/conveyancer will let us know if you've sold the property. We will then close your account.