We're really sorry to see you on this page. Clearly something isn't right and we would like the opportunity to resolve it. We take our service obligations seriously and want to know if we’re not delivering to your expectations.

If you don’t have water, visit SEW Live or call 132 812 for current supply interruptions.

You can also submit an enquiry or provide feedback.

I have a complaint, what do I do?

  1. Contact us - most problems are solved with a simple phone call. You can call us on 131 694 (8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday) or submit a complaint online.
  2. If our customer service team are unable to resolve your complaint, it will be referred to a supervisor and if necessary a senior manager. If you are still unsatisfied, you can request for it to be escalated to our Customer Insights and Experience team.
  3. After raising your complaint with us directly, you can refer the matter to the Energy & Water Ombudsman (EWOV). EWOV is a free independent industry dispute resolution body. For more information visit the EWOV website or contact 1800 500 509.