- The security of information you transmit to us or we transmit to you over the Internet is not warranted as secure and you transmit that information at your own risk;
- We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with use of this Web Site or any Linked Web Site including loss or damage to computer systems;
- We do not warrant that the information on the Web Site is accurate, complete or up to date;
- You are licensed to use the copyright material on the website for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise agreed with us.
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
You must ensure that your access to this Web Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Web Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. In circumstances where warranties are implied by law and cannot be excluded, South East Water's liability is limited to either the repair, replacement or reimbursement for the goods supplied by South East Water or the replacement or reimbursement for the services supplied by South East Water, at South East Water's option.
This Web Site is our property and copyright in the material on this Website is owned or licensed by us. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise agreed with us.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Web Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Web Site,
without our prior written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol is a trade mark of South East Water.
You may only use our trade marks with our prior written consent and in addition to any other conditions we may impose. If you use any of our trade marks with our consent to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Web Site).
Linked Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to Linked Web Sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. You acknowledge that links to those Linked Web Sites do not constitute any endorsement, approval,or recommendation, by us of, or preference by us for: the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites, or any information, graphics, material, products or services referred to on those Linked Web Sites.
We do not have any control over the content of Linked Web Sites and you acknowledge that we are not advertising or promoting the products or services of any third party by having a link to that third party's web site. We do not guarantee the content, quality, accuracy or currency of any information on any Linked Sites. By linking this Web Site to any Linked Web Site we are not authorising the reproduction of material on a Linked Web Site.
Material on this Web Site may contain general information about South East Water (SEW) products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for SEW products and services, other than those advertised at the South East WaterSavers Store and whether or not purchased by the on-line ordering system or by mail, fax or phone.
For further information about a particular product or service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Loss" means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered.
"Linked Web Sites" means web sites of people other than SEW which are hyperlinked from this Web Site.
"Personal Information" means information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
"SEW" stands for South East Water ABN 89 066 902 547, and includes any of the directors and employees of SEW or any of its associated entities or any other person contributing to this Web Site.
This "Web Site" means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.southeastwater.com.au (including the layout of this Web Site; individual elements of the Web Site design; underlying code elements of this Web Site; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Web Site).
"We" and "us" refer to SEW, and "our" has a similar meaning.
Your access to this Web Site may be terminated at any time by SEW without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by SEW will survive termination, however, you will no longer be authorised to access this Web Site.