At South East Water, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. If you are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of your dealings with us, often all it takes to find a solution is to talk to one of our customer service officers.  By bringing your concerns or problems to the attention of our staff at an early stage, you can help us to understand when things go wrong and how we can improve both our service and our policies.

If you have an enquiry or complaint we encourage you to contact us.

Contact our customer service centre

Call our customer service centre on 131 694 or complete our online form. Most problems are solved with a simple phone call or email.

Resolving your problem

If your problem is more complex, you will be referred to a line manager or supervisor. In the majority of cases, the expertise of either the line manager or supervisor will help to reach a solution. If this isn’t the case, we will suggest the involvement of our internal Customer Advocate, who is an independent problem-solver who will gather the facts and try to help you resolve the problem.

If you are still not satisfied, we will help you refer the matter to the Energy & Water Ombudsman, Victoria (EWOV) or other relevant dispute resolution forums such as Consumer Affairs Victoria and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).  EWOV is a free independent industry dispute resolution scheme and can be contacted on 1800 500 509 (or GPO Box 469D, Melbourne 3001).

Supply Interruptions

To see information on current or planned water supply interruptions you can either go to SEW Live or call 132 812.