Trade waste overview
Our Trade Waste team provides a commercially viable and customer focused trade waste service. It also manages the Trade Waste Agreement process and related matters.
The team is committed to assisting South East Water in achieving its key objectives for Trade Waste as described in South East Water’s Statement of Obligations, including to:
- protect the health and safety of people working in the system
- protect sewerage systems
- protect the treatment works
- minimise environmental impacts
- maximise opportunities for reuse of waste water
- maximise opportunities for the reuse of biosolids.
For further information on Trade Waste services please call one of our Trade Waste Officers on 9552 3662.